- Binary options – the world’s easiest financial instrument. They allow traders to profit from price movements across all the world’s markets
- There are only 2 types of transactions you can make with binary options: CALL and PUT.
- Call – Option for rising prices. If you believe the price is about to go up, choose this option.
- Never invest more than 2% of your capital in a single option. This is the golden rule for any investor. This way you can manage your investing without losing your head…or your money
- If 60% of your transactions end up “in the money” then you will be consistently profitable, and you may gradually increase your investment amount.
- In order to improve the quality of your results, use technical & fundamental market analysis.
- Try different asset classes. If you’re not getting results with currency pairs, try stock indices. On IQ Option you can find over 70 types of assets, including Amazon, Facebook, and Google.
- Sign up for IQ Option’s free trading webinars, where you’ll find out how to analyze trends, choose a trading strategy, and personally answer any questions you may have.
How to Trade Binary Options appeared first on forexnewstoday.net.